Helping to ensure consistently improved patient outcomes.
Our client partners invest significant capital in designing and developing innovative products and following the correct process to achieve regulatory approval. We assist these employers as they invest in the manufacturing personnel who will effectively and efficiently bring their products to the world.
Design control oversight, setting up risk management files, V&V, QMS oversight, and quality strategy leadership are imperative to mitigate risk, protect your investment, ensure product integrity, and promote patient safety. The quality control recruiters at Shurig Solutions Inc. deliver the talent and leadership absolute consistency requires.
Providing talent for the medical supply chain
Our recruiters have the experience to help you identify, attract, and retain the talent and leadership capable of supporting innovative thinkers, supporting NPD, setting up and overseeing supplies/vendors, supporting validation, and supporting manufacturing to ensure the safety and quality of their products in the marketplace.
Complete quality talent management
We have the experience, curated skills, and resources to meet our client partners’ needs in a variety of functional areas at the VP, director, manager and mid-level.
- Design Quality and Design Controls
- Risk Management, DFMEA, PFMEA
- Test Method Validation
- V&V, Validation: IQ/OQ/PQ
- SPC, DOE
- ISO 13485:2016, ISO 14971, IEC standards
- CAPA, NCMR, SCAR
- Supplier Quality
- Auditing- FDA, Supplier, Internal
- Aseptice Practices & Clean Room Operations
- Media Fill & Sterile Injectables
- QMS Auditing, Gap Analysis, Remediation & Implementation
- Review Batch Records & Certificates of Analysis
- cGMP, ISO 15378, 14971
- Supplier Quality, API Suppliers & CMO oversight
- Statistical & Auditing techniques
Our clients range from start-ups, private small businesses, and mid-cap companies to publicly traded and top-30 global medical device and biotech companies across the world.