We understand the technology.
Engineering talent is responsible for designing and developing new and innovative products and technologies that improve patient outcomes and greatly elevate many individuals’ quality of life.
The medical engineering recruitment partners at Shurig Solutions Inc. attract, evaluate, and secure creative thinkers and engineers with specialized and sought-after skills needed to effectively manage the developmental process of new medical technological solutions—from conception to implementation.
We understand the complexities of the process.
SSI has successfully helped employers fill a variety of crucial roles, from embedded software and imaging design engineers to R&D process engineers who support the transfer of final design to scale-up and manufacturing, to sustaining activities and operations leadership.
Our medical engineering recruiters work in conjunction with our client partners, determining exactly what and who you will need to effectively push forward and reach your national and international directives. We grant access to the technically and culturally appropriate engineering talent to help drive new product creativity, improve next-generation products, transfer ideas from prototype to scale-up, and increase efficiencies in manufacturing processes.
Engineering Talent Management
We have the experience, skill, and resources to meet your needs in a variety of functional areas at the VP, director, manager and mid-level.
- 3D CAD/Prototyping
- 3D Printing/Additive Manufacturing
- Validation: IQ/OQ/PQ
- Lean Six Sigma/Process Improvements
- Design Controls, Design Validation, DOE, FMEA, PFMEA
- Project Management
- Packaging: Sterilization, FFS, Validation, Burst Testing, materials, etc.
- Machining Skills: turning, lathing, grinding, etc.
- Automation, Controls, and PLC Programming
- Machine Learning, Pattern Recognition, Algorithm Development
- Embedded Software Engineering, Software Development
- Process Engineering to support NPD and transfer to manufacturing
- Manufacturing & Operations
- Technology Transfer
- Pharma Product Development
- Validation & Sterilization Process
- Aseptic Processes, Sterile Injectables, Tablet Form, Nasal Sprays
- Maintenance & Critical Utilities
- Operational Excellence
Our clients range from start-ups, private small businesses, and mid-cap companies to publicly traded and top-30 global medical device and biotech companies across the world.