Experts In Medical Recruitment
Search Project Coordinator
As a Search Project Coordinator – Recruiting Specialist, you are responsible for assisting
Account Executives in recruiting candidates for job openings in a timely manner. You will be
responsible for understanding the industry and the positions and titles of people working
within the assigned industry. You will be expected to build robust relationships within the
industry that will enhance brand awareness. You must also be proficient in utilizing the
internet to research websites, to analyze information pertinent to a designated industry and
key companies, client contacts and contractor within that industry. Some phone use is
required, so you must be very comfortable on the telephone.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to use technology for email, social media, client/applicant database, video conferencing, research, etc.
- Ability to remain focused while solving problems
- Ability to work in a team environment with high energy and enthusiasm
- Four-year degree or equivalent years of combined education and professional experience
- No recruiting industry experience necessary
Chief Executive Officer
Chief of Staff
Account Executive/Contract Staffing
Data Analytics Lead
Intern - Social Media
- Doubled Revenue for the past 3 years
- Over $1.3 million in 2021
- 93% Offer/Acceptance Rate
- 100% Offer/Acceptance Rate Retained/Confidential since 2018
- Health/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Profit Sharing
- Vacation time
- Corporate Meetings
- Team Building Events
- Celebration Dinners
- Pacesetter Trip
- Individual Charity Donation Match
- Donated over $100,00 in 2021 to various charities
- Dominican Republic Mission Trip (annual trip that doesn't count against your vacation time)
- MRI Charitable Foundation
- Miracle Madness
- Karaoke for a Cause
Why did you start SSI?
Why did you join SSI?
What do clients say about working with SSI?
What do candidates say about working with SSI?
What do you enjoy most about working at SSI?
What would you like to share about the SSI team?
What makes SSI different?