Experts In Medical Recruitment
Director/Manager of Contract Staffing
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
As a Director/Manager of Contract Staffing, your role is to grow interim solutions business with existing clients, identify and secure new interim solutions business with new clients. The Dir/Manager of Contract Staffing, will network throughout Medtech & Pharma to establish brand awareness, generate new job orders and recruit candidates as the situation indicates. Responsible for negotiating bill and pay rates and closing clients and candidates. Heavy phone use is required and measured on a daily basis, so you must be very comfortable in a telephonic sales environment and have experience in cold calling. This opportunity comes with a strong incentive package.
- Four-year degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of four plus years of successful interim solutions experience
- The right attitude, success examples and experience will be considered
- Proven track record of success in running a interim solutions book of business
- Demonstrated understanding of interim solutions, recruiting and sales processes
- Ability to effectively work in a fast-paced, metric driven environment and drive financial results
- Superior relationship development, problem resolution, communication and presentation skills
- Possess strong instincts and experience in all aspects of client and candidate relationships and the contract staffing process
- Strong business acumen enabling rapid understanding of market dynamics, trends, services, technology, programs and functions relevant to managing the interim solutions business
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong computer skills including social media
Chief Executive Officer
Chief of Staff
Manufacturing and Operations Consultant
Data Analytics Lead
Project Coordinator - Search Operations
Intern - Social Media
Intern - Search Operations
Intern - Search Operations
- Doubled Revenue for the past 3 years
- Over $1.3 million in 2021
- 94% Offer/Acceptance Rate
- 100% Offer/Acceptance Rate Retained/Confidential since 2018
- Health/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Profit Sharing
- Vacation time
- Corporate Meetings
- Team Building Events
- Celebration Dinners
- Pacesetter Trip
- Individual Charity Donation Match
- Donated over $100,00 in 2021 to various charities
- Dominican Republic Mission Trip (annual trip that doesn't count against your vacation time)
- MRI Charitable Foundation
- Miracle Madness
- Karaoke for a Cause
Why did you start SSI?
Why did you join SSI?
What do clients say about working with SSI?
What do candidates say about working with SSI?
What do you enjoy most about working at SSI?
What would you like to share about the SSI team?
What makes SSI different?