Experts In Medical Recruitment
As an Administrative Assistant, you are responsible for providing support to SSI staff with
administrative services such as routine reports, analysis and maintaining files and records. The
position will support the coordination of a broad spectrum of tasks relating to internal and external
hiring initiatives in addition to ensuring a seamless, candidate-friendly hiring process for the
recruiting team. Qualified candidates must have precise, detailed-oriented organizational skills,
as well as excellent communication and writing abilities. Candidates must have the ability to
manage multiple projects in a high-volume environment, and experience in an office environment
handling heavy scheduling and phones.
- Answer telephone and transfer calls to their requested destination
- Resume and company information management
- Data Entry
- Numbers Tracking
- Assist with calendar maintenance
- Obtain, assemble, analyze and maintain data and records for use by SSI
- Maintain and upload documents, as requested
- Typing/editing/tracking of various correspondence/documents/procedures
- Participate in staff meetings
- Assist with maintaining training documents and keeping them up to date
- Scheduling, coordinating and managing logistics for interviews and meetings
- Communicating professionally with all clients, candidates and staff
- Liaising with internal staff at all levels including external clients and partners
Chief Executive Officer
Chief of Staff
Manufacturing and Operations Consultant
Data Analytics Lead
Project Coordinator - Search Operations
Intern - Social Media
- Doubled Revenue for the past 3 years
- Over $1.3 million in 2021
- 93% Offer/Acceptance Rate
- 100% Offer/Acceptance Rate Retained/Confidential since 2018
- Health/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Profit Sharing
- Vacation time
- Corporate Meetings
- Team Building Events
- Celebration Dinners
- Pacesetter Trip
- Individual Charity Donation Match
- Donated over $100,00 in 2021 to various charities
- Dominican Republic Mission Trip (annual trip that doesn't count against your vacation time)
- MRI Charitable Foundation
- Miracle Madness
- Karaoke for a Cause
Why did you start SSI?
Why did you join SSI?
What do clients say about working with SSI?
What do candidates say about working with SSI?
What do you enjoy most about working at SSI?
What would you like to share about the SSI team?
What makes SSI different?