Customer Focused. Solutions Driven.
Senior Software EngineerPleasant Prairie, WI
The Senior Software Engineer will provide ongoing software support for our propriety ERP system, ensuring business continuity at our Pleasant Prairie Warehouse/Distribution facility.
1) Support departmental goals related to the management of submitted tickets:
• Support staff to accomplish the monthly goal of completing 80% of IT development tickets by
the due date.
• Respond within 2 hours of Outage ticket alert with hourly status updates to the business on the
status of a reported outage
2) Meet or exceed project milestones, while not exceeding project budget:
• Participate and/or lead business or IT projects to assess adequacy of existing systems and
• Work with project team to identify requirements, timing, and software needs
• Consult with software and hardware vendors to identify solution options, compatibility, and costs
3) Ensure 99.9% system availability to organization:
• Support IT development staff to meet or exceed 99.9% uptime for ERP and EDI systems
• Meets with development team to determine impact of proposed process, hardware, or software
• Reviews daily logs and reports to detect recurring slowdowns or errors
• Consults with software and hardware vendors to solve computer processing problems
4) Support and enhance Kem Krest’s Corporate Culture:
• Consistently display and execute the core values of the company
• Treat coworkers with respect and patience
• Demonstrate a genuine sense of urgency for all company and staff related issues, priorities and
Technical Competencies/Experience Required:
• Business Analysis/Requirements gathering experience
• MS Office OLE automation & Integration with FTP, SFTP and API
• Experience with EDI and related technologies (ANSIX12, EDIFACT, XML, Flat File)
• SQL experience
• Proven track record working with the business to ensure the organization makes maximum use of
the ERP and related 3rd party applications.
• Experience partnering with business users to determine quality of service and identify needs.
• Demonstrated skills in process re-engineering, process consolidation, and improving process
• Demonstrated documentation, presentation, and communication skills at all levels of the
• Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree in Computer Sciences preferred but not required.
GM Supplier of the Year Award: 2012, 2014 & 2021
This award recognizes the significant contributions of GM’s suppliers as part of the company’s global product and performance achievement. The winners represent GM’s view of the best the automotive industry has to offer in innovative technology, superior quality, outstanding launch support, crisis management and competitive total enterprise cost solutions.
Kem Krest continually strives for excellence and takes pride in our commitment to the quality in the services we provide and in the processes we use to deliver those services. We strive for excellence in all aspects of business and believe the certifications earned help better meet our customer’s needs. Kem Krest, a minority owned company since 2008, is a Corporate Plus member with the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC).