Redefining the experience of cancer through our trusted legacy in nuclear medicine
Senior Quality Control TechnicianSt Louis, MO
Perform assigned laboratory testing and related quality control activities in order to ensure compliance with applicable SOP’s and cGMPs. Provide timely testing and notification of any aberrant occurrence to Management / Supervision that presents potential negative impact to manufactured or marketed product. Work under limited supervision with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment. Must have good documentation skills.
• Ensure a safe and quality working environment through training, awareness, and compliance to Safety/Quality guidelines and SOPs.
• Ensure the maintenance of their department, premises, and equipment.
• Ensure that all necessary training is carried out to perform all the assigned tasks confidently and consistently.
• Perform all work in compliance with site safety and radiation protection guidelines.
• Collaborate with other team members to ensure that quality tasks are performed in a timely manner.
• Must demonstrate flexibility in adjusting to changing priorities and schedules.
• Attend mandatory trainings as required by site regulatory requirements and management.
• Assist with investigations by providing testing results and communication of practice(s).
• Assist in the training and development of employees.
• Perform other general duties associated with the position as required by supervision.
• Associate Degree in Life Sciences or a related field or completion of four college-level life science courses required. Bachelor Degree in life science or a related field preferred.
• Three or more years of general quality / quality control / production experience in a cGMP facility required.
• Proficient in the use of several of the following laboratory instruments: Analytical Balance, pH meter, automatic pipettes, FTIR, UV-Vis, Voltammeter, Autotitrator, HPLC, GC, IC, ICP, Flame AA, TOC, Conductivity meter.
• Willing to edit, modify and create cGMP documents
• Ability to work independently and with others to accomplish goals and priorities.