Limiting Uncertainty For The Busiest Surgeons
Senior Manufacturing EngineerBoston, MA (On-Site)
• Specifies, develops, purchases, and maintains manufacturing
equipment, automation, tooling, and fixtures.
• Writes and implements Manufacturing Procedures and Work
• Leads and/or supports DCRs; CAPAs, and NCs related to
• Creates, updates, and maintains BOMs, Routers, pFMEAs and DMRs.
• Works as a recognized manufacturing and process technical expert
who can provide process & equipment engineering knowledge and
oversight to resolving manufacturing-related problems with existing
products and processes.
• Drives improvement in process, or equipment to reduce NC’s, scrap,
improve yields, optimize efficiency, and establish process controls to
• Supports Material Review Board process by investigating and
resolving manufacturing and supplier quality concerns.
• Identifies and provides innovative new manufacturing technologies
from industry best practices that can be applied to Integra processes.
• Represents the Manufacturing Engineering group on strategic
projects in Manufacturing and Sourcing.
• Supports the implementation and validation of new or modified
manufacturing processes and equipment to ensure process controls are
in place for manufacturing.
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent is
• A minimum of 7 years of engineering experience is required.
• Experience working in a cleanroom environment is preferred.
• A minimum of 5 years of medical device is required. Class 3
Medical Device Experience preferred.
• Six Sigma Statistical Process Analysis knowledge is required
with certification preferred.
• Strong communication, team building, and cross-functional
coordination skills are required.
• Ability to travel up to 10% domestically is required.