Limiting Uncertainty For The Busiest Surgeons
Senior Manager ManufacturingBoston, MA (On-Site)
• Ensures through behavior and action a safe working environment for
• Create and update metrics in compliance with LEAN initiatives as
• Facilitate teamwork and cooperation with a focus on developing a
LEAN culture with the ultimate goal of high levels of employee
engagement and customer satisfaction.
• Ensures all established costs, quality, and delivery commitments are
met, working within FDA medical device regulations, and applicable ISO
• Set priorities based on planning, delivery expectations, and customer
requirements in a dynamic environment.
• Assure materials, process and equipment issues are identified and
corrected or updated in a timely fashion.
• Establishes operational and quality standards, process controls,
develops budget and cost controls, evaluate trends, and obtains data
regarding types, quantities, specifications, and delivery dates of
• Participates in development of operational processes including
personnel requirements, material needs, facility needs, tooling and
equipment needs and plans.
• Coordinates activities with all other functions of the organization to
obtain optimum production and utilization of human resources,
machines, and equipment.
• Reviews production and operating reports and directs the resolution
of operational, manufacturing, and maintenance problems to ensure
minimum costs and prevent operational delays.
• Performs administrative activities associated with the effective
management, including compiling, storing, and trending operational
data for reports.
• Determines responsibilities of assigned organization and staff
positions to accomplish business objectives.
• Trains and ensures all assigned employees are aware of and comply
with company, government procedures, and regulations.
• Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees;
planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance;
rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and
• Manage other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science or other relevant field.
• Bachelor degree or equivalent with 8+ years of experience leading a
team, Master degree with 5+ years of experience leading a team,
Doctoral degree with 3+ years of experience leading a team
• Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated organizational and communication skills. Must
possess strong leadership skills with team-focused attitude.
• Demonstrated knowledge of FDA regulations and other National and
International regulations and standards.