Director of Retained Search
Customer Focused. Solutions Driven.
Chief Operating Officer
Video: A message from the CEO and CHRO
University or College degree
• Multi-site responsibilities
• Minimum of 15 years progressive work experience at equivalent of
division manager level or above
• Multi-level leadership experience – team of at least 15
• Successfully obtained and delivered or oversaw the delivery of
large/multiple disciplinary or complex projects
• Prior P&L responsibility – budgeting / planning
• Proven proficiency with all Microsoft office products
• Proven willingness to embrace technology to meet future client,
industry, and company needs & expectations
• ERP implementation and continuous improvement experience
• Functional certifications
• Functional association memberships
• Business Financial acumen
• Coaching/mentoring/developing people
About the Position
Kem Krest has an exciting opportunity for a Chief Operating Officer. This position needs a true People Leader with a LEAN Operational focus. This opportunity will allow you to think outside the box and offer creative solutions while truly elevating the organization. Transformational Leadership experience is key. Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Distribution, and Fulfillment experience is a must but most important is the overall leadership style and approach. If you are someone who wants to make an impact and elevate those around you, this is the opportunity for you. Come be INSPIRING and join this AMAZING company where people and relationships come first!
GM Supplier of the Year Award: 2012, 2014 & 2021
This award recognizes the significant contributions of GM’s suppliers as part of the company’s global product and performance achievement. The winners represent GM’s view of the best the automotive industry has to offer in innovative technology, superior quality, outstanding launch support, crisis management and competitive total enterprise cost solutions.
Kem Krest continually strives for excellence and takes pride in our commitment to the quality in the services we provide and in the processes we use to deliver those services. We strive for excellence in all aspects of business and believe the certifications earned help better meet our customer’s needs. Kem Krest, a minority owned company since 2008, is a Corporate Plus member with the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC).