Engineering talent is vital for bringing ingenuity and great ideas to the world that benefit patient populations. SSI helps our client companies hire the creative thinkers and engineers with the right skills to properly design and prototype new ideas in the most efficient and effective manner. NPD talent can sometimes to harder to identify based on a candidate’s background and SSI has successfully helped clients fill a variety of roles from embedded software and imaging design engineers to R&D Process Engineers to support transfer of final design to scale-up and manufacturing.
Our business is people and helping you identify, attract and retain the top Engineering talent to support your US and international strategies for your organization. SSI helps client companies identify, attract and retain the right Engineering talent to help drive new product creativity, improve next generation products, transfer ideas from prototype to scale-up and increase efficiencies in manufacturing processes.
We have the experience, skill and resources in our Engineering practice to meet your needs in a variety of functional areas at the VP, Director, Manager and Mid-Level:
- 3D CAD/Prototyping
- 3D Printing/Additive Manufacturing
- Validation: IQ/OQ/PQ
- Lean Six Sigma/Process Improvements
- Design Controls, Design Validation, DOE, FMEA, PFMEA
- Project Management
- Packaging- Sterilization, FFS, Validation, Burst Testing, materials, etc.
- Machining Skills- turning, lathing, grinding, etc.
- Automation, Controls & PLC Programming
- Machine Learning, Pattern Recognition, Algorithm Development
- Embedded Software Engineering, Software Development
- Process Engineering to support NPD and transfer to manufacturing
Our clients range from start-ups, private small businesses, mid cap companies to publicly traded and top 30 global medical device and biotech companies in the world.