Location: Wilmington, Massachusetts, United States
Our client designs and manufactures customized knee and hip replacements specifically for each individual patient to help surgeons deliver better outcomes. We are partnering with them to find a Director of Quality to lead the Quality organization (QA & QC) and will assure the site remains under control with respect to GMP, collaborating with Operations to solve quality issues.
The Right Talent:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Microbiological Science, and/or another scientific discipline.
• Comfortable driving multiple initiatives at a rapid pace, and making thoughtful recommendations with available data.
• Active, effective communicator who drives a company vision/mission to align teams, critical resources, management, and stakeholders.
• Demonstrated ability to monitor the work of direct reports to ensure quality, accuracy, and thoroughness.
• 10+ years of QA related experience. At least 8 years should be in a QA leadership role in a medical device company.
• Previous orthopedic experience strongly desired.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Sign up to be notified of new opportunities that match this search.
Skip the Search
Send us your resume, and we'll find the opportunities that are the best match for you.